Donut Cat and Dog Bed | Shag Taupe
Donut Cat and Dog Bed | Shag Taupe
- Thanks to its round shape, this high-quality pet bed is ideal for pets who love to curl up. The raised rim provides head and neck support, while the super-soft filling offers joint and muscle pain relief.
- Cozy, flexible, and finished with vegan faux shag fur that is reminiscent of a mother's fur coat.
- Features deep crevices that allow your pet to burrow.
- The uniquely designed Airloft fibers keep their loft for up to 3Xs longer than standard pet beds.
- Finished with water and dirt-resistant bottoms to prevent accidental messes.
- Removable shells available on size M-XL beds are machine washable. The entirety of the small-sized bed is machine washable. (Do not leave bed to air dry, as this will lead to tangling and matting of the faux fur).
- Tested through Consumer Product Safety Commission certified labs to ensure safety for you and your pets. Free from: flame retardants, formaldehyde, skin-irritating chemicals, harsh dyes.
So far my girls love the bed. At first they seemed confused if it was for them.. walked around it a good bit. Then the little one started taking her toys to the bed, her big sister joined her. Daddy jumped in at one point and the girls were confused what he was doing. My husband is roughly 5'11" and he comfortably laid with the two girls (Chaos is around 11 pounds, Mayhem around 13 pounds - 7 month old Miniature Doberman pinschers). Their other beds were literally ripped apart and the stuffing all over the house. Couched chewed up as well....so far this bed is a comfortable chew-free zone. They like furry things to rest on so this was a great find. If you have multiple small dogs they can comfortably stretch out together on the 45x45x10 bed. I could see small chihuahuas with short legs may have trouble with the 10" height but if they jump well they would be fine. I also have 3 various sized elderly chihuahuas but they do not have access to the dobies bed (at parents house with their own serta dog beds).
Perfect size for my 17lb Shih Tzu with some room to spare. This is the 4th bed i bought to replace his old bed. I previously had the Sheri cuddler which he loved but the material got matted and wasn't too nice looking over time. Which is why i hesitated to purchase the exaxtt replacement. I purchased other beds over the past few weeks but my dog just didn't seem to like them after a week they went untouched. Finally this new one he immediately jumped in and hasn't left. Seems like he's finally feeling comfortable again. Shipping was a bit slow however it was worth the wait. The shag is quit stylish and seems so cozy as well. I highly recommend and i hope that this holds up well over time.
High quality construction, but that's just the beginning. Padded bottom of the dog bed makes for extra comfort, but best of all this bed is oh-so feathery soft. No joke, feels like cashmere - my older doggie absolutely loves it!
We recently adopted a Papillon/Chihuahua mix who weighs 11 lbs. While he loves his kennel in the bedroom, we wanted to get him a comfy, warm bed for the living room where we are. This soft, fluffy bed is just the ticket! It's plenty big for him (I added an old piece of fleece for him to "nest" with), and it keeps him warm and with the family during the day and evening. Our daughter's 30 lb beagle/hound mix came to visit, and she immediately crawled into the bed! She sort of spilled over the sides, but she stayed there for a good hour or more. A definite winner!!
Received this literally 20 minutes ago. I purchased it to put into a puppy pop-up playpen for my new puppy so she would have something soft to sleep on. She's only 1 lb 8 oz so this is like a California King to her. It's made well from what I can see and also very soft. There is lots of padding on the middle for dogs to sleep on despite what other reviews say. It's already been puppy approved. What's strange is like what everyone else has said about their dogs immediately going to the bed. I also have a 12lb Dachshund who never sleeps on dog beds, she's never wanted to. After my puppy stopped playing with the bed my Dachshund walked over and promptly went to sleep on it. This is a first for her as she likes to jump up and sleep on the couch. Looks like I'll be buying a second one, haha.
FREE U.S SHIPPING